- This event has passed.
EPILEPSY WORKSHOP+SOCIAL – RIVERSIDE
January 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$10
Individuals and families affected by epilepsy
An event to connect you to information and each other.
View program schedule.
January 28, 2017
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Registration / Check-in Opens at 9:30 am
Riverside Community Hospital
4445 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside Health Education Center
– Meet and learn from the experts about advances in diagnosis and treatment, diet therapies, new devices and safety
– Q+A time to ask your questions
– Meet other families who understand
– Become a better advocate
– Find resources and research opportunities
– Spanish translation will be available
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®
How to Register?
Registration is $10 per person. We are no longer accepting online registrations, but you can still REGISTER ONSITE at the program.
ONSITE REGISTRATION OPENS AT 9:30 AM.
Please note that we cannot guarantee a lunch for those who register onsite on Saturday, January 28. However, the hospital does have a cafeteria to purchase food.
ORGANIZED + HOSTED BY
Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles, Riverside Community Hospital, UC Riverside School of Medicine, and UC Irvine Health.