- This event has passed.
EPILEPSY WORKSHOP+SOCIAL – SAN BERNARDINO
October 8, 2017Free
Individuals and families affected by epilepsy
An event to connect you to information and each other.
October 8, 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
25040 Stewart Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
San Bernardino County
VIEW MAP (parking is FREE all day!)
– Meet and learn from the experts about advances in diagnosis and treatment, diet therapies, new devices and safety
– Q+A time to ask your questions
– Meet other families who understand
– Become a better advocate
– Find resources and research opportunities
– Spanish translation will be available
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®
How to Register?
Thanks to our generous sponsors, registration is now FREE. Please visit EventBrite, complete the registration form below, or call 310.670.2870. Contact Patricia Leyva at PLeyva@EndEpilepsy.org 310.670.2870.
ORGANIZED + HOSTED BY
Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles and Loma Linda University Health